7 May 2010

gimmie a wedgie!!

i did a little lol at that title - this is how i amuse myself when a-levels strike!! i  am currently struck down with a lovely tooth infection so no drinking for five days for me. instead i am drowning my sorrow in wedges! i have been after some since about january but i'm not having much luck in finding any that i like, or can afford! but here are some of my favourites at the mo


1.kurt geiger
2.jeffery  campbell
3.asos
4. topshop
5.givenchy

whats everyones feelings on the election? it's a bit exciting isnt it!
just had some exciting news so stay tuned for that tooo...

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh I wish!!! The bag's actually Mulberry, it was the shoes/tights which are Primark. Glad you like the outfit though! :)

    Have to say I love these wedges, especially the Kurt Geiger ones! The ASOS ones are amazing but look impossible to walk in!!

    Rose x

    whatwasfoundthere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Asos ones are my favessssss zomg.
    woo exciting news is always good, lookgin forward to it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh and fairy bread is a classic picnic food - spread white bread with butter than sprinkle 100s and 1000s on it and cut into triangles!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I literally can't decide which I love the most..wedges are my new summer essentail. Fantastic blog by the way

    xo

    ReplyDelete